- Visit your local art museum! There's no better place to find inspiration than a museum that offers you different perspectives on artistic expression.
- Nature! Take a walk through your local park or go on a hike where you can find natures artistic way of expressing itself.
- Talk to your clients! Ask the people you are making this for what they look for in a piece of jewelry!
- Indulge in an activity that has absolutely nothing to do with Design! Yoga, Pilates and other aerobic activities are great ways to release endorphins and help in the creative process.
- Go back to your beginnings! You can always find inspiration in your original jewelry designs! Dissect your designs and perfect them.
At the Fronay Collection, we continue to change our designs and continue to find new inspirations. Our designers strive to challenge themselves and step outside their comfort zones to bring about trend setting jewelry designs.